GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Experience, education, or training interpreting, explaining, and/or applying a variety of regulations and procedures. Experience using computer and automation systems.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: To qualify at the GS-7 level, applicants must show at least 12 months experience, education, or training in working with directives and regulations governing transportation of personnel, cargo or freight. Knowledge of freight rating, classification of carriers agreement, and contracts for the transportation of personnel, cargo or freight. Experience which includes planning, organizing, and coordinating work.
To qualify at the GS-9 (D1491000) level, applicants must show at least 24 months experience, education, or training in arranging or procuring transportation for personnel, cargo or freight. Experience in pre and post auditing of freight bills, bills of lading, and personnel transportation vouchers. Experience coordinating and negotiating with organizations/personnel both orally and in writing to resolve differences/problems. *For positions requiring supervisory functions; experience which included responsibility for the supervision and management of personnel.
NOTE: Your rÃ©sumÃ© and/or supporting documentation will be verified to ensure that you meet the minimum qualifications required as described in the duties listed above. You will also be evaluated to the extent you possess the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics associated with the position. Therefore, please ensure your application package addresses the required specialized experience. In describing your experience, you should be clear and specific. We will NOT make assumptions regarding your experience. If your resume does not support the specialized experience requirements youve answered in the questionnaire answers, you will be rated ineligible for this position.
MILITARY REQUIREMENTS: Military skill set is determined by AFSC requirements. Upon selection, individuals must be assigned to a compatible military AFSC in accordance with statutes and National Guard Bureau regulations, guides and must obtain/maintain all requirements of the AFSC.
The compatible AFSC for this position is: 1CXXX
Military Grades: You must currently hold a pay grade of E-3 through E-5 to be eligible to apply for this position
At a minimum, applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a favorable background investigation for suitability purposes for employment in the federal government. Not being able to maintain a favorable background investigation may result in administrative action, including termination from employment.
· Incumbent must maintain membership in the Wisconsin National Guard.
· For positions requiring the operation of motor vehicles, candidates must have a valid state driver's license for the state in which they live or are principally employed.
· For positions requiring a security clearance (Secret or Top Secret) the applicant must possess or be able to obtain a clearance within one year of appointment.
· The wearing of the military uniform and abiding by the customs and courtesies as prescribed by applicable military service regulations are conditions of employment.
· Employees will be required to participate in direct deposit/electronic fund transfer (DD/EFT).
· If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/1959 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency.
· Selected individual must pass a preplacement physical PRIOR to appointment.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: The Wisconsin National Guard is an organization that values diversity and inclusion. As part of our recruitment process, we invite all job seekers interested in employment with The Wisconsin National Guard to voluntarily provide gender and ethnic information for Equal Employment Opportunity reporting. We do not use this self-identification information in any manner to make our hiring decisions, and whether or not you provide your self-identification information will have no impact on our review of your resume and/or application.