Account Manager for the development of defined territory, while obtaining profitable growth of existing and new customer base. Responsible for representing Omaha Steel Castings Company in the steel castings market. Accountable for increasing sales with new and existing customers. Must develop a detailed understanding of the assigned sales territory providing value for customers and prospects. In depth knowledge of customers, markets, pricing, capabilities and Omaha Steel’s values which are essential to position steel casting opportunities. Work closely with all levels of the organization: sales planning, forecasting, communication and market analysis. Will work directly with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing in support and consultation to achieve sales goals and premier customer service.
• Develop sales strategies and implement business plans for the territory with measureable goals, objectives benchmarked to industry standards
• Obtain market intelligence then analyze and develop recommendations
• Provide weekly call reports and discuss current activities
• Provide monthly report; opportunities status, wins, loses, other related market activities.
• Mandatory recording of all customer opportunities, meeting, tasks, and any other communications into CRM system
• Omaha Steel Casting’s representative to customers within territory
• Plan and organize all customer meeting, visits, conference calls and other activities
• Act as liaison between operations and customer for all shipping and quality related issues
• Help to understand and resolve customer credit issues
• Mandatory follow-up within given specific time frames on all opportunities, and open actions items as it relates to the customer.
• Obtain target customer through research for given market verticals
• Perform marketing campaigns and follow up calls to all target market verticals to create awareness of OSCC capabilities and to secure growth opportunities.
• Grow Territory by 7% annually
• Achieve profitability targets within territory
• Manage all customer activities and implementation of new work award
• Travel 30% within territory.
• Ability to develop targeted sales strategies while executing the growth plan
• Ability to work as a team, influencing others through strong organizational skills
• Effective communicator with logical, organized verbal, written, listening and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills in identifying and providing solutions to customer issues
• Ability to create clear action plans
account manager managers Omaha Nebraska
Omaha Steel Castings Company