- The use of a company vehicle and company cell phone to travel from Lincoln laboratory to locations in and around Lincoln and possibly outlying areas on rural highways to pick up clinical blood and body fluid specimens at client sites to be returned to the lab. Delivery of supplies and reports to clients.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Valid drivers license must be maintained at all times. Good driving record with Department of Motor Vehicles successful driver's check to insure coverage under the company's insurance policy.
- The driver will obey all traffic laws; maintain a clean and orderly vehicle; and adhere to OSHA and laboratory safety and biohazard standards.
- Will be exposure to extreme outside weather conditions.