Do you geek out over solving real-world problems and user challenges? Are you passionate about doing whatever you can to help a business grow? Would you like to join a thriving company that’s paving the way for an entire industry to create unexpectedly awesome experience using proprietary technology? Come redefine with us!
Supportworks, Inc. is looking for a brilliant Software Product Specialist who is ready to jump in with our team to walk alongside contractors across North America redefine how people feel about an entire industry!
What we do:
Supportworks comprises a family of distinct companies that share a single purpose: to redefine the contractor industry. Foundation Supportworks develops, manufactures and distributes foundation and concrete repair products to a network of home repair contractors across North America and beyond. Hello Garage is a franchise system that’s opening up the possibilities in the garage renovation space. And SolutionView, a software company that develops digital tools that radically improve the contractor-homeowner experience.
At Supportworks, we champion the success of our contractors and franchisees through genuine relationships and provide radical support in the form of proprietary consulting for marketing, sales, service, customer care, accounting, production and human resources.
How we do it:
We bestow the gift of high expectations. When we assess ourselves, it is not only about “what” our performance is, but “how” we are going about our work, our interactions with other employees and the way we carry ourselves every day.
We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry. We are sincere and trust each other’s intentions, listening attentively, speaking candidly and treating each other with respect. We have a bias for action and a scrappy way of getting things done — we self-start, take risks and root others on in doing the same. And we are vulnerable and authentic; we don’t pretend to be who we aren’t. We understand that no job is beneath us.
As a Software Product Specialist you will:
- Work alongside a team that's redefining the experience homeowners have with contractors.
- Product expert in the software apps we offer. (Technical understanding a plus)
- Work directly with the customer to ensure software is setup and optimized for their business.
- Work with development team to provide feedback on how to improve software apps & administration.
- Work with business coaches to document software challenges & opportunities.
- Provide onboarding support to new customers.
- Develop ongoing training tools & resources.
Education and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent;
- Valid driver’s license.
- Process-driven mindset with strong analytical thinking skills.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task.
- Organization with strong attention to detail.
- Comfort working in unknown or undefined paths.
- Skill in verbal and written communication and comfort leading trainings and presentations.
- You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated.
- You can hit the ground running and your drive to succeed is off the charts.
- You are an excellent communicator with professional phone skills.
- You've wanted to be apart of something bigger and help change and industry.
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.