Are you the ultimate people person? Are you passionate about helping a business grow and create extraordinary customer experiences? Are you someone looking to remain engaged in customer relationships throughout the life of the project? Supportworks Inc. is looking for an experienced and energetic business development professional based out of our Omaha, NE location.
What we do:
At Supportworks, we design, manufacture and distribute industry-leading foundation and concrete repair products, available exclusively to contractors in our network. We also provide contractors with dedicated training, support, software and resources to help them grow and sustain their businesses. We are redefining the contracting industry by fueling remarkable experiences for homeowners, bigger dreams for contractors, and fulfilling work and lives for employees.
How we do it:
We bestow the gift of high expectations. When we assess ourselves, it is not only about “what” our performance is, but “how” we are going about our work, our interactions with other employees and the way we carry ourselves every day.
We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry. We are sincere and trust each other’s intentions, listening attentively, speaking candidly and treating each other with respect. We have a bias for action and a scrappy way of getting things done – we self-start, take risks and root others on in doing the same. And we are vulnerable and authentic; we don’t pretend to be who we aren’t. We understand that no job is beneath us.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Focus on identifying, qualifying, capturing, and winning new business.
- Help to establish the strategies and business model to help Supportworks penetrate targeted markets and contractors.
- Work with a cross-functional team to refine the marketing strategies and customer strategy plans to properly position the company.
- Create a “bench” of prospects that we can go to quickly if/when we need to change our strategy in key markets.
- Manage contractor expectations by communicating all term and conditions upfront.
- Identify the key initial needs/deficiencies of each new contractor/franchisee/customer. Communicate these to Account Managers and the Contractor and ensure a strategy to address each is created and put in motion.
- Maintain contractor information in CRM system.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 5-7+ years of business development experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Proven track record of closing sales in a competitive and complex environment.
- Strong drive to succeed and exceed expectations, collaborate and build relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to pitch in with any job task.
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.