Are you passionate about helping others learn how to install super products and create extraordinary customer experiences? Supportworks, Inc. is looking for an energetic Construction Trainer who is ready to jump in with our team and train the nation’s best contractors.
What we do:
At Supportworks, we design, manufacture, and distribute industry-leading foundation and concrete repair products, available exclusively to contractors in our network. We also provide contractors with dedicated training, support, software, and resources to help them grow and sustain their businesses. We are redefining the contracting industry by fueling remarkable experiences for homeowners, bigger dreams for contractors, and fulfilling work and lives for employees.
How we do it:
We bestow the gift of high expectations. When we assess ourselves, it is not only about “what” our performance is, but “how” we are going about our work, our interactions with other employees, and the way we carry ourselves every day.
We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry. We are sincere and trust each other’s intentions, listening attentively, speaking candidly, and treating each other with respect. We have a bias for action and a scrappy way of getting things done – we self-start, take risks and root others on in doing the same. And we are vulnerable and authentic; we don’t pretend to be who we aren’t. We understand that no job is beneath us.
As a Construction Trainer, you will:
- Conduct high-quality training for contractors in Omaha, NE, and other locations – in-person training, webinars, videos, and more.
- Identify contractor issues and determine needs for training and resources.
- Create training and resources for contractors.
- Determine most effective installation methods to increase contractor efficiency, quality, and profitability.
- Understand strength of each contractor in order to motivate and coach.
- Serve as an ambassador of the company.
- Test construction products, equipment, and processes.
- Suggest new products, equipment, and processes or changes to existing ones.
- Travel off-site to contractor locations or host contractors here in Omaha approximately 18-24 times a year.
- Regular, reliable attendance and ability to travel out of the state or country.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- Five (5) years’ experience in construction trades preferred; or
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in the business field; and
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
- Skillful in organizing thoughts and materials.
- Skill in operating equipment and power tools.
- Ability to communicate verbally in a professional, enthusiastic, and polite manner with business contacts, potential clients, and co-workers.
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.