Are you the ultimate people person? Are you passionate helping others learn how to sell and create extraordinary customer experiences? Supportworks Inc. is looking for an energetic Sales professional who is ready to jump in with our team of business coaches, alongside the nation’s best contractors, to show that more is possible.
What we do:
At Supportworks, we design, manufacture and distribute industry-leading foundation and concrete repair products, available exclusively to contractors in our network. We also provide contractors with dedicated training, support, software and resources to help them grow and sustain their businesses. We are redefining the contracting industry by fueling remarkable experiences for homeowners, bigger dreams for contractors, and fulfilling work and lives for employees.
How we do it: The HOW is just as important as the WHAT.
We bestow the gift of high expectations. When we assess ourselves, it is not only about “what” our performance is, but “how” we are going about our work, our interactions with other employees and the way we carry ourselves every day.
We put the good of the team above ourselves, working together as one company, supporting and helping each other to redefine our industry. We are sincere and trust each other’s intentions, listening attentively, speaking candidly and treating each other with respect. We have a bias for action and a scrappy way of getting things done – we self-start, take risks and root others on in doing the same. And we are vulnerable and authentic; we don’t pretend to be who we aren’t. We understand that no job is beneath us.
As a Sales Coach, you will be responsible for:
Create Content, Tools, and Training
- Analyze and translate business needs into a Sales learning curriculum, including learning objectives, content and assessment tools.
- Assess the impact of training and measure knowledge retention
- Deliver on every deadline with high quality, complete, accurate and on time work.
Train and Develop Contractors
- Conduct high quality training for contractors.
- Develop contractors to enable individual and business success.
- Proactively contact contractors to offer support and build relationships.
- Move quickly to address contractor issues.
- Return contractor communications within 24 hours unless a sooner response is needed.
- Visit contractors as needed/requested approximately 18 times per year.
- Prior to the visit, work with the contractor’s Business Coach to gain information and ensure visit meets strategic goals.
- Serve as an ambassador for the company and create a Supportworks or Hello Garage Experience.
- Report on visits in the CRM and to the Business Coach.
- Ensure follow-up and delivery of everything promised to the contractor during the visit.
Education and Experience:
- Previous training and/or business coaching experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to maintain professionalism.
- Coaching experience with strong skills in developing teams with varied levels of experience/skill!
- Great organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.