Foundation Supportworks, Inc. Papillion, NE
Are you a strong believer in the power of narrative? Are you ready to join a thriving company who has purpose and a compelling story to tell? Supportworks Inc. is looking for a collaborative and visionary Marketing Manager to lead our outstanding marketing team in doing what they do best to achieve our strategic objectives.
At Supportworks, we design, manufacture and distribute industry-leading foundation and concrete repair products, available exclusively to dealers in our network. We also provide dealers with dedicated training, support, software and resources to help them grow and sustain their businesses. We are redefining the contracting industry by fueling remarkable experiences for homeowners, bigger dreams for dealers, and fulfilling work and lives for employees.
As Marketing Manager, you will:
- Oversee and execute the company’s marketing efforts, including, but not limited to, developing and writing marketing materials, developing multi-channel marketing campaigns, managing vendor relationships, generating and tracking leads, managing marketing assets, managing social media strategy, and interfacing with community and civic organizations to promote the company.
- Collaborate to build and support both the Supportworks Corporate Brand, that aids our business development teams in recruiting new dealers and retaining current dealers, as well as the Supportworks Employment Brand, that inspires and engages candidates and tells the story of our culture.
- Help formulate and implement plans to meet or exceed the company’s B2B lead generation goals within the budgeted cost.
- Write, edit and distribute content, including publications, collateral, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicate/promote the company’s activities, products and/or services to our internal and external audiences.
- Lead and manage the marketing department employees. Responsible to hire, terminate, allocate work, provide training, set and inspect performance expectations, evaluate performance, reward and recognize, discipline, and recommend wage changes, promotions, transfers or any other change of employee status.
- Work side by side with the company’s creative team, including graphic designers and video, photo, animation and 3D specialists, to ideate and bring marketing concepts to life.
- Be responsible for regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- Meet annual organizational and individual development goals and objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in marketing preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in the marketing or writing/editing fields; or, a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
| Date Posted
July 12, 2019
| Date Closes
July 17, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category