Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Responsible for administrative activities supporting the Human Resources Management function, including maintaining accurate employee files, processing new hires, enrolling employees in benefit programs, processing of temporary employees, and supporting the company’s safety program.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or a combination of education and experience
· 2+ years of relevant work experience
· Working knowledge of employment-related laws and compliance
· Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
· Effective communicator – oral and written
· Computer proficiency (HR software and MS Office)
1. Assist with new employee onboarding by verifying and filing I-9 documentation and processing new hire paperwork.
2. Maintain the HRMS system; employee status changes, new starts and terminations.
3. Communicate with Payroll regarding any HR related changes for payroll processing.
4. Manage all employees fob activations and deactivations.
5. Manage company provided locks and lockers for all operation employees.
6. Support the temporary employee process, prepare/conduct tours, maintain all data within the system, track weekly attendance bonuses, inform supervisors when 30/60/90-day reviews are due and communicate with agencies regarding temporary employee issues and terminations.
7. Process temporary employees’ weekly payroll.
8. Review invoices weekly from temporary agencies and submit to accounting for payment
9. Assist with the temporary roll over process; offer letters, drug screens request and new employee orientation.
10. Manage the Win.the.Day program, monthly drawing, communicate the winners and update the display board.
11. Maintain employee photo gallery.
12. Enroll employees in benefits programs and provide support during the enrollment process for individuals.
13. Maintain personnel files, HR fill room organization, Timekeeping system and HRMS for accurate HR recordkeeping
14. Fulfill requests for employment verification.
15. Monitor employee attendance, providing information to supervisors/managers for attendance policy enforcement.
16. Protect the organization and individuals by keeping information confidential.
17. Support the annual performance assessment schedule, by maintaining accurate review templates.
18. Assist the Employee Council’s planning and implementation of employee relations programs.
19. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
20. Draft, edit, and manage the standard operating procedures for human resources.
21. Other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour
All visitors are screened, all employees self screen daily and have been given thermometers, our employees are eligible for COVID Vaccines now as food workers, and we are planning an on-site COVID Vaccine Clinic soon.