Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of pets? Oxbow Animal Health, a leading manufacturer of food and care products for small pets, is looking for talented individuals to join our CPG product development team as a Project Manager. Oxbow provides a fun, team-oriented environment where employees can realize personal and professional success and growth.
The CPG Project Manager interacts cross-functionally with key individuals all over the company, and is responsible for managing product development activities from kickoff through launch, ensuring every product delivers to the desired brand attributes according to the project budget and timeline.
The ideal candidate for this position has excellent organization and project management skills and is able to manage several projects at a time. Maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers as well as external vendors is critically important to be successful in this role, as is demonstrating flexibility in managing changing and competing priorities.
- Manages project task backlog and sprints, and meets deadlines for assigned product development projects
- Ensures accurate recording and sharing of project-related information between stakeholders and development team
- Supports the development team in completing the various tasks defined in each development sprint
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a consumer packaged goods (CPG) company
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel 1-2 times a year for tradeshows or other business needs
A good fit is important to us, as is your feeling successful in this role; this position is more ideally suited for someone with consumer packaged goods experience, rather than software or IT.