3P - 11pm Lube Tech: Full Time. $16.00-$17.00 an hour no experience
Are you looking to learn a trade to excel your career? If you're ready to join a team who takes pride in meeting our customers' needs, then Sapp Bros is excited to speak with you! We are committed to Safety, Attitude, Pride, and Professionalism (SAPP), and we are currently seeking a Tire/Lube Technicians to join our team!
As a Tire/Lube Tech, you will be the support system for the traveling public as well as local customers by providing 5 Star Service. We believe that great training is the foundation for exceptional performance, so let us help you succeed! Apply today!
Responsible for Minor Mechanical including but not limited to:
* Standard Auto Application Tires
* Split Rims
* Oil Changes
* OTR Truck and Trailer Tires
* Maintain filter room to insure inventory levels are met
* Properly complete work order
* Follow established drain plug torque procedure
* Following all established safety guidelines, including 100% compliance for Lock Out Tag Out
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
As a Tire/Lube Technician, you will be required to identify problems and operate in a manner that guarantees customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner. You should be able to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution available.
* High school diploma or GED, preferred
* At least 18 years oldÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
* ASE Certification, preferred
* Legal eligibility for employment in the United States
* Valid Driverâ??s License with a good driving record
* Willingness to undergo criminal background and employment reference checks
As a member of our team, we want to make sure you have the most complete benefits package available to you. Starting with your first day on the job, we will provide you with a comprehensive training program to help you be successful. You will also receive benefits such as fuel discounts, restaurant discounts, and more.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* ASE Certifications paid for by company
* Tool Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
|Date Posted||May 3, 2022|
|Date Closes||June 2, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|