Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as an Account Manager.
The Account Manager reports to the Omaha General Manager and Sales Manager. This position will also collaborate with multiple inside and outside sales employees within the territory. This position will focus on retaining our current customer base, and when possible, upselling additional products to the current business as they become available.
- Developing a site visit plan for all assigned accounts with a frequency that matches the customer’s needs.
- Calling customers to get orders, input orders and order products from corporate.
- Emphasizing safety and proper handling of our products with customers.
- Recommending appropriate product consolidations.
- Using salesforce to track all meetings, visits, opportunities and training, of interactions with customers.
- Insuring customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Staying current on all available products; promote new products and specials to current customers.
- Leveraging supplier salespeople and resources to drive business and deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Working with internal resources to insure inventory is available to meet delivery requirements.
- Maintaining a sense of urgency, demonstrating integrity, and being professional on a daily basis while promoting Sapp Bros Inc.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
- Must be a CLS (Certified Lube Specialist) or be in training to be a CLS
- 6 years of sales or account management experience
- Experience in the Petroleum industry, preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM, preferred
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be a high level problem solver
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Education Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
- Store & Restaurant Discounts
- Career Advancement - We promote from within!