Full Time Burger King Shift Supervisor. Flexible shifts, Days and Evenings.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated and hard-working candidates to fill our open Burger King Shift Leader position.
In this position, you will work in one of our Travel Center stores, delivering fast and friendly service to our customers -- always with a smile. We offer competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a BK Shift Leader, you will play a key role in our mission to be the friendliest and cleanest travel center chain in the United States. This will include delighting our guests by providing them with a clean, inviting, and fully-stocked store, and by giving them the most helpful and professional customer service possible.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Greets every guest with a smile, thanking them for their business.
- Assists and provides direction to other team members throughout the shift.
- Operates a point-of-sale cash register.
- Attends regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Checks in vendors and signs for gas/diesel deliveries.
- Builds displays within the store.
- Restocks store items on shelves, deli bar, roller grill, coolers, and freezers.
- Helps provide a safe and clean store by: emptying trash containers; cleaning restrooms and showers; picking up outside trash and sweeping the lot; wiping down gas pumps.
- Orders merchandise and supplies.
- Remains calm during crisis management situations.
- Helps with the monthly inventory process in the store.
- Assists with scheduling of staff.
- Manages difficult decisions on the fly. Resolves staffing needs when staff call off for their shift and works directly with your manager on coverage.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
As a Shift Lead, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Strong team-working skills.
- Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene.
- Previous experience in a hospitality role, preferred.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills.
- Good references and good work ethic.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Life & Accident Insurance
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Long Term Disability
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Prescription Plan
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 401k
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Paid Holidays & Vacation
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Education Assistance Program
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Gym Membership Reimbursement
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Store & Restaurant Discounts
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Career Advancement - We promote from within!