Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as aÂ Tire Warehouse Delivery / Truck Tire Service Driver.
TheÂ Tire Warehouse Delivery / Truck Tire Service Driver position is primarily responsible for the safe loading, transportation, and delivery of tires and other merchandise to our travel centers or directly to a customer's place of business. An excellent driving and safety record is a must. Our Delivery Drivers represent our company out on the road. Our trucks are rolling billboards and therefore must be kept clean both inside and out. The trucks must be operated in a safe, courteous manner at all times and always abiding by the law.Â
* Deliver orders as directed and/or instructed (tires, wheels and other misc. items)
* Pickup customer merchandise & assist with unloading at warehouse (Mark all items per location of origin and assist with writing up retread)
* Conduct pre-trip / post-trip of truck and/or trailer
* General building, property, and vehicle appearance and maintenance
* Operate warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet jack, etc.)
* Follow all established safety guidelines
* Drive to company lots and preform vehicle inspections
* Document mileage, year, make and model for all trucks
* Tire repairs and mount/dismount
* Other duties as assigned by manager
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
* Must have a current D.O.T physical examination card
* Must have a Class A/B commercial driver license which includes your current residential address along with all required federal endorsements for transportation of the intended cargo
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Excellent driving and safety record
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Industry / tire experience preferred but not required
* Provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Be willing to undergo a criminal background, motor vehicle records and DOT required reference checks
* Proper work attire â?? no shorts allowed
* Regularly required to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, bend, climb stairs and ladder, walk, talk and hear
* Required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands.
* Regularly required to lift and / or move items up toÂ 80 pounds
* Vision requirements: Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision in both night and day conditions.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Sapp Bros., Inc.