$250 Hiring Bonus
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros! We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated hard-working candidates to fill open Restaurant Server positions.
In this position, you will take orders, serve our guests, and make sure that the restaurant is clean and inviting. We offer competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Restaurant Server, you will be expected to follow our 5-step Guest Program in order to provide the best possible service to our customers. This will include using good manners, tact, and mature judgment at all times when serving our guests, as well as providing prompt and friendly service.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Serving guests hot food quickly and efficiently
* Seating guests
* Taking new orders and receiving payment
* Bussing tables
* Preparing food, including soups, beverages, and desserts, as well as setting up and restocking the buffet and salad bar
* Keeping a safe and clean environment for customers and other employees including: clean floor and washing dishes
* Maintaining great customer service to ensure we are delivering 5 Star Customer Service
* Satisfying guest complaints quickly, politely, and quietly
* Performing any and all additional duties assigned by the management team
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
As a Restaurant Server, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times.
* Minimum of 16 years of age
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Strong team-working skills
* Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
* Willing to obtain food handlers permit per state requirements; paid for by Sapp Bros.
* Ability to provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background and employment reference check
* Physical presence at assigned work site required
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Long Term Disability
* Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!