Full Time Warehouse Associate. (6A - 2:30P)
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as a Warehouse Associate.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Pulling and packing customer orders
* Stocking product
* Loading and unloading trucks
* Maintaining accurate inventory counts
* Other shipping and receiving tasks
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
* Must be eager to work and have an ability to work independently or with others
* Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
* Basic math skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Knowledge of shipping and receiving
* Warehouse and inventory experience is preferred; but we are willing to train
* Forklift Certified, preferred
* Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
* Must be able to pass a drug test, have a clean background check, and have recent solid relevant work history
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Sapp Bros., Inc.