General Manager -- North East Nebraska Petroleum
We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as a General Manager for our North East Nebraska territory. In this role you will reside in the North East territory and work under the direction of the Regional Manager. Your role will be vital in learning the Sapp Bros. operations and bringing proven leadership skills to the team. The long-standing history and success that Sapp Bros has is looking for the best fit within our culture to continue the legacy within the Region.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing multigenerational teams across North East territory
- Creating and nurturing an inclusive culture including managing employee concerns, schedules and developmental goals
- Interviewing prospective employees
- Negotiating and setting prices on a daily basis
- Holding regularly scheduled meetings with all staff
- Encouraging and being accountable for a safe culture within all parts of the business
- Working cohesively with the Corporate Petroleum teams and utilizing your resources as you continue to strive for further growth
- Maintaining 100% compliance of the propane safety program
- Responsible for the knowledge and management of the locations daily business and how that affects the overall financial statements
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
Qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in the Oil, Fuel and Transportation field, preferred
- Management experience
- Attention to detail and time management
- Organizational skills and being able to effectively communicate is ideal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Sapp Bros., Inc.