Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We provide our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated hard-working candidates to fill an open Cashier / Cook position.
In this position, you will hold a variety of different duties. You will cashier, prepare food for our guests and provide fast delivery of high quality food to our customers. We offer competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Cashier / Cook / Delivery Driver, you will help us to provide our customers with the best possible experience. This will include preparing all menu items to our specifications and ensuring quality as well as prompt ticket times. It will also be your responsibility to stock and clean the kitchen.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Perform 5 star guest service at all times
* Greeting every guest with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back
* Operating a point-of-sale cash register
* Checking in vendors and signing for gas/diesel deliveries
* Bagging ice
* Building displays
* Wiping down gas pumps
* Restocking store items on shelves, and beverage bars
* Emptying trash containers
* Cleaning rest rooms and showers
* Picking up outside trash and sweeping the lot
* Attending regularly scheduled team meetings
* Delivery of food to customers' homes/business
* Following health rules and regulations at all times, including washing hands on a constant basis
* Performing sanitation duties, including emptying garbage, cleaning the cooking line, and sanitizing water for cleanup
* Storing and rotating all stock
* Maintaining high cooking standards
* Maintaining proper food temperatures
* Keeping all kitchen areas clean, including cook line, prep area, walk-ins, and storerooms
* Performing all duties assigned by your management team
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
As a Cashier / Cook position., you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times.
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Strong team-working skills
* Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
* Ability to provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background and employment reference check
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Sapp Bros., Inc.