Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as a part time Dispatcher.
You will be responsible for:
* Answering phone calls
* Routing trucks for load pick up and deliveries
* Additional duties as needed from the department Manager
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
As a Dispatcher you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times, working as a team and ensuring customers receive 5 Star customer service.
* Experience in the Transportation field
* Safety Oriented
* Transportation Dispatch
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
* Ability to communicate well with others; verbal and written
* Ability to solve problems as they arise
* Leadership skills
* Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
* Organization of daily tasks and duties
* Willingness to learn
* Ability to handle challenging situations
* Willing to complete additional tasks as needed
* Analytical thinker
* Ability to provide superior customer service
Qualifications for this position include:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Attention to detail and time management
* Self motivated
* Strong focus on customer service
* Organizational skills and being able to effectively communicate over the phone
* Experience in the Transportation field, preferred
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
Sapp Bros., Inc.