Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as a Tankwagon Driver.
As a Local CDL Truck Driver, you will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation, and delivery of gasoline, diesel fuel, Motor Oil, propane, tires, or merchandise to our truck stops or directly to a customer's place of business. Our driver positions are local and you are home every night!
* Transporting and delivering the products of Sapp Bros., Inc. in a professional, safe, efficient, timely and legal manner
* Hooking and unhooking trailers when required
* Securing all case products, propane bottles, hoses and other essential tools required by the job, by using any company approved securing method; which will include, but is not limited to, the use of wrapped pallets, straps, tie downs, etc.
* Loading and unloading trailers when required while performing frequent lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying of products, hoses, propane bottles and applicable tools for the job
* Successfully completing 4-6 weeks of On the Job Training
* Training new drivers
* Completing all necessary paperwork and maintain records required under State and Federal Laws and Regulations
* Ensuring that all operations are in compliance with State and Federal Laws and Regulations, as well as, the policies of Sapp Bros., Inc.
* Representing Sapp Bros., Inc. to our customers, the public and the Trucking Industry in a professional manner and deliver 5 star service at all times
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
In this Local CDL Truck Driver role, you must be focused on safety, detail-oriented, and able to do the job right the first time!
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class A or B with Hazmat, Airbrakes, and Tanker
* Possess a current DOT health card
* An excellent driving and safety record
* Pass Criminal Background Check; including: Motor Vehicle Records, D.O.T., and Employment reference verification
* Must have a negative result on all drug & alcohol screening tests, pre-employment, reasonable suspicion, post-accident and random
* Previous experience in Oil and Gas Transportation, preferred
* Able to remain alert while driving for periods of time, up to, 11 hours
* Able to squat, crouch, and reach, as needed, to handle, secure and deliver our products
* Able to enter and exit the vehicle's cab numerous times each day
* Able to push freight weighing up to 1,000 lbs. on a dolly or cart and able to move product up to 80 lbs. with or without mechanical aid
* Able to handle any special equipment required in the delivery of our products
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Uniform provided by Sapp Bros.
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
|Date Posted||May 20, 2020|
|Date Closes||June 19, 2020|
|Located In||Fremont, NE|