Diesel Mechanic / Shop Manager **$55,000 - $65,000 annually**
Sapp Bros., Inc. Junction City, KS
**$55,000 - $65,000 annually**
Bring your management skill and service knowledge to a company that will truly appreciate your expertise! Sapp Bros. Service Center is looking for a qualified Shop Manager to join our management team. We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service.
In this key management role, you will oversee daily operations for the shop while ensuring excellent service and a safe work environment. Competitive compensation, great benefits, and advancement opportunities make this the perfect opportunity to take your management career to the next level!
As a Shop Manager, you will manage daily operations to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner. You will be responsible for maintaining profitability and attaining sales objectives as well as hiring and training staff.
Shop Manager responsibilities:
* Maintaining a clean, professional, and safe work environment
* Managing inventory control
* Performing and ensuring high quality workmanship
* Maintaining a high level of customer service
* Attaining and maintaining a clean and professional image of personnel and facility
* Correcting and completing required work as assigned
* Communicating and coordinating with company personnel and management and providing assistance as needed
* Overseeing marketing and sales growth
* High school graduate or equivalent, preferred
* 3 years of shop management experience
* Positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in Windows & Microsoft Systems
* CDL, a plus
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
* Discretionary Profit Sharing
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* ASE Certifications paid for by company
* Tool Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
| Date Posted
December 8, 2019
| Date Closes
January 7, 2020
| Located In
Junction city, KS
| SOC Category