Sapp Bros., Inc. Harrisonville, MO
Sapp Bros., Inc. is looking for a Dishwasher to join our team! We offer a very competitive wage and GREAT benefits!
As a Dishwasher you will help create a welcoming environment for our guests by ensuring that all dishes, glasses and silverware are properly cleaned and sanitized. The dishwasher will also perform housekeeping duties such as sweeping and mopping the floors, removing trash and ensuring the kitchen is stocked and orderly.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
* Having a complete understanding and the ability to perform all duties assigned to you by your management team
* Complete understanding and the ability to operate all equipment needed to perform your job to properly clean dishes
* Ability to follow all sanitation standards within the department
* Ability and willingness to help out in others areas as assigned by manager
If hired for this position you must provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States, be willing to undergo a criminal background and employment reference check.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
*Open Availability Preferred*
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Must be able to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
* Must be able to work positively and as a team in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to operate cleaning equipment
* Knowledge of cleaning methods, materials and equipment
* Continuous use of hands and arms as well as bending, reaching and twisting
As a Sapp Bros. employee, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Shoe allowance paid for by company
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
| Date Posted
November 18, 2019
| Date Closes
December 18, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category