Sapp Bros., Inc. Junction City, KS
Sapp Bros, Inc., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for an A&W Supervisor to join our operations/management team. At Sapp Bros, our mission is to treat every customer as "our guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our management team ensures that we achieve this mission every day.
As a Supervisor your passion for delivering outstanding fast guest service while sincerely caring for the team you lead will ensure your success in this dynamic operations/management role. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in restaurant operations/management with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As a Supervisor, you will oversee a team of Associates in a fast-paced environment while ensuring that all proper food safety precautions are met. Our Shift Managers and Supervisors are required to adhere to and enforce our strict dress code.
Additional responsibilities of the Supervisors include:
* Ensuring every guest is greeted with a smile, thanked for their business, and invited to return
* Providing production direction to crew in a clear and concise way while setting an example by working hard to implement shift plans and by ensuring swift and smooth production
* Identifying and resolving bottlenecks in food preparation to increase speed of service
* Demonstrating patience and positive attitude with crew while delegating tasks and giving instructions
* Working with crew to act on guest feedback and resolving guest complaints in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
* Encouraging crew to take pride in the details of delivering the "Wow" guest service
* Setting challenging goals for self and crew during shift while ensuring accountability
* Directing crew members to follow necessary guidelines to maintain location and equipment cleanliness and sanitation standards
* Taking initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation, or security policies to management and performing short-term solutions
* Completing checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
* Seeking coaching from others to increase understanding of store financial controls
* Helping to remove performance barriers and providing resources for crew and restaurant to perform effectively
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
Successful candidates must understand that they are a role model for restaurant store associates, and that they should work within the guidelines that are expected from our staff. Someone who is very detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize will make you a good fit for this role.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
| Date Posted
November 10, 2019
| Date Closes
December 10, 2019
| Located In
Junction city, KS
| SOC Category