Propane Service Technician
Sapp Bros., Inc. Elgin, NE
Want to work in a safe, fun, and family-friendly atmosphere? Join our Service Technician team! Right now, we are seeking a Propane Service Technician to handle a variety of propane, diesel and gasoline tasks. We are willing to provide training! We offer comprehensive benefits and opportunities for advancement. Plus, our friendly and professional Sapp Bros. team is unlike any other. Are you ready to experience the difference? Apply today!
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
* Running underground propane lines
* Setting propane tanks
* Installation and inspection of regulators
* Setting up gas and diesel pumps
* Setting up fuel tanks
* Maintaining a safe work environment and following all safety procedures related to the role
* Other duties as assigned
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
We are looking for a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently or with others. Does that describe you? We want to hear from you!
Service Technician requirements:
* 18 years of age or older
* CETP (Certified Employee Training Program-Propane) Training is a plus, but not required
* Prior work experience with Propane and/or HVAC is a plus, but is not required
* Prior work experience with crane and rigging is a plus, but not required
* CDL-Class B or CDL-Class A, preferred
* Mechanically inclined
* Ability to lift up to 75 pounds independently
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background, drug screen and employment reference check
With Sapp Bros. you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Benefits for this role include:
* CETP training paid for by company
* Uniforms and safety boots provided
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
| Date Posted
August 12, 2019
| Date Closes
September 11, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category