Dealer Support Specialist
Sapp Bros., Inc. Omaha, NE
This position reports to the Sales Manager. This position will also collaborate with multiple General Managers, Fuel Dispatch, VP-Finance, and the B2B Retail Management Specialist. This Dealer Support Specialist is primarily focused on supporting all current Retail Fuel Customers as well as generates leads for the B2B Retail Management Specialist.
* Send Market Pricing to current retail customers
* Run aging reports (shows credit card balance vs. Fuel)
* Handles all COOP programs including the submitting of gallons to suppliers and subsequently getting checks from Finance
* Maintain project balance sheet on new images, image conversions, refresh programs or reimages by brands or unbranded
* Maintain current amortization spreadsheet of current customers
* Handle retail requests from Brands (Uniforms, Credit Card Holders, applications, new POP items, Dispenser decals, etc.)
* Monitor all brand sites for information that needs to go to customers (Bizlink, BP Connect, Shellsource etc)
* Handles all secret shopper scores and communication from brands
* Update appropriate account in Salesforce with all pertinent information and conversations.
Compensation: $46,000 annually
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
* High School graduate or equivalent
* 5 years of sales or customer service experience
* Experience in the fuel industry, preferred
* Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM, preferred
* Must have valid driver's license
* Signed Non-Compete updated annually
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
| Date Posted
August 1, 2019
| Date Closes
August 31, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category