Overnight Service Center Cashier (11:00pm-7:00am)
Sapp Bros., Inc. Council Bluffs, IA
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated and hard-working candidates to fill open Service Center Cashier positions.
In this position, you will work in one of our Service Centers, delivering fast and friendly service to our customers -- always with a smile. We offer competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Service Center Cashier, you will play a key role in our mission to be the friendliest and cleanest Travel Center in the United States. This will include delighting our guests by providing them with a clean, inviting, and fully-stocked Service Center, and by giving them the most helpful and professional customer service possible.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Greeting every guest with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back
* Operating a point-of-sale cash register
* Building displays
* Emptying trash containers
* Picking up outside trash and sweeping the lot
* Attending regularly scheduled team meetings
* Performing all duties assigned by your management team
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
As a Service Center Cashier, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Strong team-working skills
* Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
* Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift up to 25 pounds
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
| Date Posted
July 12, 2019
| Date Closes
August 11, 2019
| Located In
Council bluffs, IA
| SOC Category