Assistant Warehouse Manager
Sapp Bros., Inc. York, NE
Sapp Bros. is a leading petroleum wholesale distributer that provides energy solutions in the form of the highest quality fuel, lubricants, products, and services. Sapp Bros. has been in the petroleum industry for 40+ years.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as our Assistant Warehouse Manager.
* Assisting in maintaining proper inventories
* Operating a forklift
* Delivery and pickup of warehoused products
* Assist in keeping warehouse and grounds clean and organized
* Assist with maintenance and cleanliness of vehicles
* Fill orders for walk-in customers, salesmen, and delivery truck. These orders will be pulled correctly, promptly and in a good/clean condition, and on a timely basis
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
* Must have a Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsement and a good driving record
* Willing to be forklift certified.
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Be proficient in operating forklifts, electric pallet jacks, and other warehouse equipment.
* Be of good character, good work ethics, and a self-starter.
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!
| Date Posted
July 12, 2019
| Date Closes
August 11, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category