Sapp Bros, a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for experienced Subway Manager to join our Operations/Management team. At Sapp Bros. our mission is to treat every customer as "our guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our management team ensures that we achieve this mission every day.
As a Subway Manager, you passion for delivering outstanding fast-guest service while sincerely caring for the team you lead will ensure your success in this dynamic operations/management role. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in restaurant operations/management with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As a Subway Manager, you will be responsible for the results of the business; this includes everything inside the four walls, its financials, the morale of the employees, morale of the guests, and how well all the parts of the operation work together.
Additional responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager include:
* Being professional and courteous to everyone even during peak rush periods
* Dealing with the guest in front of you and resolving each individual situation differently
* Acknowledging, apologizing for, and acting on the problem; but most of all, resolving the problem to the guest's complete satisfaction
* Taking care of employees in the dining room and in the kitchen
* Assisting servers in keeping their station clean and pre-bussed; assisting with beverage rounds, guest's needs, and with cashing out the guest when possible
* Treating all employees professionally and with respect
* Monitoring the kitchen for cleanliness, ticket times, and health and safety practices
* Showing employees and guests that you care; encouraging employees and gaining rapport with guests and employees
* Completing required paperwork on time, including weekly numbers, monthly numbers, or hiring/government paperwork
Successful candidates must understand that they are a role model for restaurant store associates, and that they should work within the guidelines that are expected from our staff. Someone who is very detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize will make you a good fit for this role.
Additional requirements of the Subway Manager include:
* Be at least 16 years of age
* Ability to pass a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
We at Sapp Bros. are proud of our hard work ethic and family culture. We set the bar very high with our expectations, but we reward those who achieve our expectations with a percentage of profit directly from their department. Sapp Bros. is a place where everyone works hard to be the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest travel center in the United States.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
*Health & Dental Insurance
*Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
*Payroll Direct Deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
*Career Advancement -- We promote from within!
|Date Posted||September 29, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 29, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||11-9051.00 First-Line Supervisors / Managers of Food Preparation and Serving Workers|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories