$700 SIGN ON BONUS!
Sapp Bros., Inc., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for loss prevention professionals to join our retail operations team in the role of Security/Loss Prevention. At Sapp Bros., Inc., our mission is to treat every customer as “our guest” by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our dedicated team ensures that we achieve this mission every day.
“Providing superior customer service requires superior people!”
As Security/Loss Prevention, you will use your natural abilities to defuse potentially stressful situations to protect our people, the company’s assets, and provide a safe place for our customers to do business in a dynamic retail environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in security and retail operations asset management with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As Security/Loss Prevention, you will perform loss prevention as part of the retail operations team. You will be responsible for guarding, patrolling, and monitoring premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
Additional responsibilities of the Security/Loss Prevention role include:
· Assisting professional drivers with finding parking spots, drivers with directions, or hitch-hikers with contacting the travelers aid society rather than looking for a ride on our property
· Overseeing shift change and tracking all drawers from cash register to safe
· Reporting possible safety concerns; viewing security video to assist management with timeline of previous events
· Assisting Police with any apprehended shoplifter
· Reminding cashiers that, while we want to have fun at work, we don’t permit horseplay
· Ensuring parking in both truck and automobile lots is within guidelines
· Preventing peddlers from bothering our driving clientele
· Overseeing ATM canister replenishment
· Assisting with resolving or defusing disputes between customers
Successful candidates for the role of Security/Loss Prevention should have strong analytical and problem solving skills along with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. Someone who is looking for a challenging opportunity and wants to work in a dynamic, innovative environment would be a good fit for this retail operations role.
Additional requirements of the Security/Loss Prevention include:
· At least 16 years of age at time of employment
· 2-3 Years of security experience
· Excellent customer service skills
· Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
We at Sapp Bros., Inc. are proud of our hard work ethic and family culture. We set the bar very high with our expectations, but we reward those who achieve our expectations with a percentage of profit directly from their department. Sapp Bros., Inc. is a place where everyone works hard to be the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest travel center in the United States. This is not an easy job, but it is very rewarding to serve the traveling public and trucking industry. We offer many nationwide opportunities for career advancement for managers who can lead a team of people that consistently deliver “Wow” service.
|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 9, 2017|
|Address||7120 E 49th Ave|
|Located In||Commerce City, CO|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||33-9099.02 Loss Prevention Specialists|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories