SUMMARY: Persons employed in this position are responsible for, but not limited to,
performing production operations including, use of equipment to meet company standards for
quality and quantity on a rotating basis to produce high quality products in a timely manner to
ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Assemble parts according to drawings and instructions meeting quality and quantity objectives.
- Verify part accuracy by using various measuring equipment and gauges.
- Complete necessary paperwork on line as needed.
- Quality check parts in the assigned process.
- Assist new employees with learning how to operate equipment, reading specification sheets, drawings and quality plans.
- Read work orders, follow work instructions, drawings and/or receive verbal instructions Assemble, position and align parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Rotation to all departmental jobs with this job classification.
- Attend training as required.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have good or corrected eyesight, ability to differentiate colors to insure quality of work.
- Ability to use both hands for repetitive wrist, hand, and finger motions.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions, drawings, quality plans and company policies.
- Ability to perform simple math problems such as addition, subtraction, and multiplication of 2-3 digit numbers.
- Less than high school education. No prior experience or training is required.
PCE, Inc. recognizes that veterans and an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. PCE, Inc. will attempt to make reasonable accommodation. PCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
labor assembly production assemblers