- Are you an RN looking for a challenging new career opportunity?
- Do you long for a smaller, more manageable work environment with a family-friendly atmosphere?
Then the Lincoln branch of
Physicians Choice Home Health Care
is the place for you!
Our Clinical Manager is responsible for the supervision and coordination of all home health clinical services.
We have an amazing team of nursing, home health aide, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and medical social work professionals.
Our Clinical Manager responsibilities are coordinated with other Clinical Managers within the agency and our Director of Professional Services.
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska or Compact member state.
- Minimum of two years in health care supervision, preferably in the home care setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal and State home health care laws and regulations, and applicable accreditation standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and general computer functions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of OASIS documentation requirements, coding principles, and review of data.
- Current CPR certification.
- Completes pre-employment health screening and other tests as required by the state of Nebraska.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Is a licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with Agency requirements and is in good working order or has alternative reliable transportation.
The incumbent primarily works in the office setting. May also work in client homes, which requires driving and navigating in a variety of weather conditions to include those of extreme nature. The incumbent must be able to grasp, feel, hear, speak, sit, stand, walk, reach, pull, push, and lift. Work conditions may also require heavy lifting greater than 50 pounds and extensive bending. Fieldwork will have the potential of exposure to communicable disease as well as require the handling of biohazard materials. The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer systems and programs utilized by the company, and to operate a personal computer, keyboard, tablet, and basic office equipment.
Occupational Exposure/Personal Protective Equipment:
This employee is in Category I with requirements for Personal Protective Equipment as follows:
- Gloves – sterile or non-sterile, depending on type of treatment.
- Gown- moisture impervious, depending on the type of treatment or secretions.
- Hand washing.
- Mask, goggles or face shield, if potential for splashing exists.
- Infectious waste disposal, if applicable.