Program Manager Salt Lake City, Utah
- Serve as the program manager typically responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
- Provide overall direction of program activities.
- Manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customers organization.
- Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business.
- Familiarity with Government requirements for Program and Project Security and information handling.
- 7+ years as a Program/Project Manager with increasing responsibility, preferably with experience with contracts.
- Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to take initiative and to work independently, under stringent timelines and as member of a team.
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
- Bachelors Degree and relevant job experience with similar essential duties. Ability to obtain security clearance.
- Current active government security clearance preferred.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company