Senior Program Manager III- Secret Clearance - Kearneysville, WV #1398
Ho-Chunk, Inc. Kearneysville, WV
Provides senior level management and oversight for the contract as a whole as well as all task orders issued under the contract
- Must possess an Active Secret Level Clearance
- Ten years of experience on program management with at least five years specifically designated as a PM on a contract of similar size, scope, and complexity.
- Responsible for overall management, tracking and reporting of contract cost, schedule and performance measures and requirements.
- Coordinates the activities of contract managers, subcontracting team members, and contract key personnel to achieve contract and task order objectives.
- Organizes, directs and manages all contract support services and has ultimate responsibility for contractor resources, accomplishment of all contract tasks, and overall contract performance.
- Provides senior level oversight and management of contract/task order budgeting/cost management, management and overall contract/task order operations.
- Serves as senior level contract management, interfacing with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR), OSC Command Staff, and other Government management personnel to ensure that all Contract deliverables and requirements are met.
- US Coast Guard (USC) experience
Masters degree in IT Systems Management, Business Administration, Contract Administration or equivalent.
| Date Posted
October 31, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
| SOC Category