Project Control Specialist III - Secret Clearance - Kearneysville, WV #1404
Ho-Chunk, Inc. Kearneysville, WV
Directs all financial management and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting for large, complex systems and projects supported under all task orders issued under this contract
- Seven years of experience managing projects of similar size, scope, and complexity to those managed under this contract and all task orders issued.
- Performs complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues which would require a report and recommend solutions.
- Develops work breakdown structures, prepares charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
- Formulates and reviews project plans, determines cost, and ensures conformance to work standards.
- Assigns, schedules, and reviews work of subordinates.
- Able to evaluate proposed information systems to determine technical feasibility with government specified technologies, cost for implementation and operation, as well as functional adequacy. Demonstrated ability to manage a team composed of analyst/programmers and specialists in designing and implementing computer systems.
- Responds quickly and efficiently in crisis situations.
- Manages Joint Application Design (JAD) team meetings and workshops, assisting group members of JAD teams in developing information system specifications and functionality to communicate their ideas, information, and opinions more effectively.
- Regularly interfaces with Government managers to ensure project cost, schedule and performance conforms to established functional requirements and Government expectations.
Masters degree in IT Systems Management, Business Administration, Contract Administration or equivalent
| Date Posted
October 31, 2017
| Date Closes
November 30, 2017
| Located In
| SOC Category