Website Designer II (Secret) JOBID #1628
Ho-Chunk, Inc. Alexandria, VA
- All Native Group is seeking a Corporate Website Designer in the Northern Virginia area.
- Develop high quality, professional products utilizing advanced graphic applications such as, but not limited to, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Phantom Viewer and Illustrator to produce graphic designs, interactive application and web development and video and management Systems (AFPIMS), SharePoint, and Drupal.
- Provide professional photographic support, capturing and enhancing photography in support of communication and event activities.
- Establish and maintain professional standards in graphic design, interactive application and web development, video production, and data visualization interface usability.
- Provide web content, press and promotional materials, social media, newsletters, fact sheets, graphics-enhanced presentations, program agendas, and printed as directed.
- Develop a variety of informational materials including publications, fact sheets, news releases, feature articles, brochures, pamphlets, electronic media, and service and industry exhibitions.
- Drupal Content Management System
- Active DoD Secret clearance or higher is required.
- Associates degree required and Bachelors degree preferred
- HTML Coding
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Website Administration
- 2-5 years of experience
| Date Posted
August 31, 2017
| Date Closes
September 30, 2017
| Located In
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories