Sr. Electrical Engineer JOBID#1452
Ho-Chunk, Inc. Hill Afb, UT
Applies electrical and systems engineering discipline for the sustainment of the MM III missile and corresponding support equipment, test stations, processes, and materials. Performs trades studies, integration engineering, review of technical data packages, failure analysis, and trend projection. Support government and BAE Systems leadership for program management and engineering to ensure the health of the MM III Weapon System. SECRET Clearance and Air Force weapon systems experience a plus.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET Security clearance
- Ability to perform trades studies, integration engineering, review of USAF technical data packages, conduct failure analysis, and statistical trend analysis and projection
- Experience with manual and automated support and test equipment with the ability to find solutions for various issues dealing with; parts obsolescence, materials, schematics, technical data, and other issues as required.
- Ability to update existing processes, procedures, and theories of operation and to author new versions of the same as required.
- Direct experience working with USAF weapon systems
- Proficient with MS Outlook, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Professional, etc.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Experience with, and knowledge of, USAF ICBM missile test and support equipment.
BS requires 5+ years of experience
MS requires 3+ years of experience
| Date Posted
August 30, 2017
| Date Closes
September 29, 2017
| Located In
Hill afb, UT
| SOC Category