Run Networks provides managed IT services in the Omaha and Lincoln area. Our goal is to manage networks efficiently and effectively through preventative maintenance while providing consistent help desk services to our clients. This candidate will be involved in support and daily maintenance of managed machines.
- We do it right, with efficiency, on the first try
- We make appropriate recommendations
- We charge fair prices for our service
- We ENJOY working with our clients
The culture at Run Networks is fast-paced, professional, and team-oriented. We have fun, while taking our responsibility for client security seriously.
We supported our clients the transition to work at home. As they returned, we assisted as well. At Run Networks, we transitioned back to the office slowly with modifications and also take the health of the team seriously.
As a managed support team member, it is crucial that this candidate be driven to succeed in everything they do. It is important to complete tasks, and to determine next steps as needed. If you enjoy solving problems and finding ways to be more efficient, you may be a good fit.
- Must be motivated, and willing to continue learning path as needed
- Proficiency with Windows desktop operating systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Troubleshooting skills with network and applications
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and determine which issue should take priority
Additional Recommended but not Required Skills
- College degree preferred but not required
- Windows server management
- PowerShell or C#
The role is of this position is desktop support with special projects as needed. This task varies, and covers an array of software applications as needed. We have a library of automation scripts and procedures that this candidate will use and contribute to.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Must be able to assist and coordinate with users of all knowledge levels
- Must possess dependable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- This position requires frequent lifting, sitting, standing, and reaching
- Full time exempt position with benefits and on-call rotation
- Start Date: Immediate
- Please include resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No recruiters or staffing agencies, please.