Primary responsibility for this position will be to ensure compliance with state and federal lending regulations and assist with multiple types of audits to ensure integrity of compliance procedures, accuracy of bank operations and processes, and validity of Bank's Compliance Management Program.
Responsiblities & Duties:
1. Participates in credit report monitoring (Factual Data and CIS) including verifying legitimate credit report pulls, accuracy of information pursuant to bank records,
and presence of withdrawn or denial file or completed loan file for every report.
2. Reviews CRA reportable loans through software (Compliance Relief) for errors, discrepancies, and validity. Implements a review process as well as reviewing exception reports. Will work closely with charter branches to ensure CRA data accuracy.
3. Assists Compliance in performing denial reviews – HMDA denials, consumer, commercial, and withdrawn files. May periodically review denied deposit account requests.
4. Manage and maintain the E-Oscar program for all regions of Pinnacle Bank, KMN to report & resolve all identified credit report discrepancies and complaints.
5. Participates in targeted audits and reviews of consumer mortgage loans at direction of Compliance Risk Officer. Reports results as needed.
6. Participates and assists with external independent Compliance audits and regulatory compliance exams.
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 12, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||13-1041.00 Compliance Officers, Except Agriculture, Construction, Health and Safety, and Transportation|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories