Annuity Case Manager
Insurance Agency Marketing Services is a 35 year old company that is looking to expand its administrative department. To be successful an individual must be an excellent communicator, capable of critical thinking and problem solving. This position requires a dedicated individual with an energetic, goal oriented personality. Insurance service background is a must. This applicant must be willing to learn and advance in a career. The working environment is business casual and team oriented.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist account representatives in their day to day activities: This would include working with insurance professionals to insure that they have forms, information and sales proposals needed to complete sales; working with various companies to insure that the issue process is proceeding adequately and communicating between the two.
- Process Life New Business - Review new business applications, enter into database files and keep track of marketing credits on the conversion charts.
- Maintains data files and documents, answers telephone calls and email inquiries, composes reports, presentations and materials.
- Builds/Maintains strong and effective relationships with producers.
- Manages special projects.
- Provides data entry for various ongoing daily and monthly reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of a Qualified Candidate:
- 1- 2 years experience in insurance is preferred.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Should have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work independently while maintaining a team relationship.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills are required.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Must possess above average talent for handling multiple high priority tasks.
- College Education is preferred but not required.