Insurance Agency Marketing Services, Inc. is looking for a graphic designer to join its Creative Department. Imagine a place where responsibility is shared equally among all employees. Where leaders are approachable, and the open-door policy is the rule. Where employees are tasked to be innovative and work with an entrepreneurial spirit.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 three years of professional design experience. Candidates with other experience levels and backgrounds will be considered upon evaluation of their portfolios. All candidates should provide a link to an online portfolio to be considered for this position or provide samples via e-mail if requested. All candidates must be self-motivated and willing to listen, learn and collaborate.
An IAMS, Inc. graphic designer helps craft the stories about our brands, products and people. This position supports both IAMS’ marketers as well as the independent insurance agents contracted with IAMS. It is a cross-functional position that interacts with many facets of the company and our clients, so excellent interpersonal skills are just as important as design skills.
As an IAMS, Inc. graphic designer, you will have the opportunity to create effective design solutions for some or all of these applications:
- Brand identity and logo design
- Print collateral
- Graphics and presentations
- Catalog/brochure publications
- Digital Marketing/Social Media platforms and tools
- Video Production and Editing
- Email and Website design
As an IAMS, Inc. graphic designer, you will be expected to:
- Have a solid understanding of design principles and fundamentals.
- Be creative and use your design skills to solve problems.
- Meet deadlines and manage tasks with minimal oversight.
- Craft design solutions through collaboration with internal team members and external producers.
- Learn as much about our customers and industry as you can.
- Push creative boundaries but be willing to compromise.
- Dig into the details of products and technologies as necessary.
- Be flexible enough to quickly shift priorities when needed.
- Follow established departmental procedures for proofing, closing out jobs and archiving of projects.
- Meet tight deadlines and still produce quality design work.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design is preferred, with a minimum Associate Degree in Graphic Design required (other educational backgrounds may be considered upon evaluation of portfolio).
- 1-3 years experience as a professional designer.
- Proficiency with Adobe CC: InDesign, Photoshop. Illustrator, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent project management skills and organizational skills.
- Understanding of print and digital media production processes.
- Proficiency with digital marketing, social media and web design/development is a plus.
Special consideration for the following additional experience:
- Familiarity with the insurance industry.
- Experience managing or building websites using Wordpress.
- Email marketing experience using a marketing automation platform (Hubspot, Campaigner, Marketo, Pardot, etc.).
- Social Media marketing.
- Experience with GoToWebinar and webinar facilitation.
- Google Adwords, Analytics, Search Console & SEO.
Insurance Agency Marketing Services, Inc.