Position: Product Support Chemist for fast paced product development.
Company: eSpin Technologies, Inc. – www.espintechnologies.com
eSpin Technologies is a high tech small company, based in Chattanooga, TN, which is involved in the emerging field of nanotechnology. The company manufactures nanofibers which are 1,000 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair and are used for filtration products.
- This position requires a self-motivated individual who is able to work without close supervision. The candidate must have a B.S. or higher degree in Polymer Chemistry or Materials Science or related fields.
- Necessary skills include knowledge of chemistry procedures, computational skills, record keeping, report writing.
- Must have the ability to read and follow analytical test methods, and hands on experience with a variety of analytical instruments.
- Candidate should also be willing to learn additional analytical methods for product evaluation.
- Experience with a wide range of materials related microscopy work, experience with operating diverse laboratory equipment, and experience with sample preparation methods is strongly desirable.
Applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America.
To submit a resume, please emai firstname.lastname@example.org
Provided by company