Boyd Jones Construction Omaha, NE
Boyd Jones Construction is seeking a Project Engineer to work with Project Managers and Superintendents to assist with the management, supervision and coordination of commercial and industrial construction projects. This position offers a variety of challenges and outstanding growth potential for the right person.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Read and understand architectural drawings and specifications
- Shop drawing review
- Submittal processing and monitoring
- RFI development and processing
- Use of Total Station equipment for survey control and layout
- Change Order pricing and processing
- Document management
- Construction schedule monitoring and updating
- Site visit and project meeting documentation
- Assembly of O&M manuals
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience as a project engineer or assistant project manager.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to build and maintain relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Computer proficiency using MS Office suite and CPM scheduling software.
- Valid driving license and ability to commute to job sites.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) experience is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a 401K, health and dental insurance, paid time off and profit sharing. EEO and AA Company. Must pass a drug test and a background check prior to employment.
| Date Posted
October 24, 2018
| Date Closes
November 23, 2018
950 S 10th Street
| Located In
| Job Type
Salary, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
40+ hours per week
| Start Date
| SOC Category
11-9021.00 Construction Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Bereavement Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Workout Facilities
- Merit Increases
This job requires the following skills
- Commercial Construction
- Construction Management
- Construction Planning / Scheduling
- Construction Project Management
- Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Compliance
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Building Const., Architecture, and Engineering - Other Software
- Construction Management - Other Software
- 3D Modeling
- Microsoft Office
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position