Worthington Ridge Apartments - Columbus, Ohio
Do you have skillful maintenance and repair experience that sets you apart from others in your field? Are you HVAC certified? If so, the role of Maintenance Supervisor at our property could be just the job to provide you with the challenges and rewards that you desire. We are currently reviewing applications for a maintenance supervisor position at our apartment community at Worthington Ridge Apartments in the Worthington/Polaris area.
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of leadership, maintenance, repairs and customer service. We value maintenance supervisors who understand their individual and team impact on the overall success of the property and resident retention.
The hours for this position are 8:00AM – 5:30PM, Monday through Friday, and requires being on call for emergency maintenance on weekends/evenings.
Essential job functions include:
- Supervise and perform standard apartment maintenance which could include painting, cleaning carpets and appliance repair
- Troubleshoot, perform and/or assist in maintenance and repairs related to plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, roofs, carpentry and swimming pool
- Strong self-reliance and ability to make decisions
- Ability to be “on call” for emergency maintenance
- Control expenses to meet budgeted guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Participate in all resident promotions and/or functions as required by the property manager
- Follow all safety and liability guidelines as outlined
- Assist in other duties as requested by management
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance is available
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess adequate working knowledge of a property’s significant maintenance needs such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry etc.
- Minimum three years’ experience in maintenance or equivalent field required
- Prior apartment maintenance experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License and auto insurance, and good driving record required
- Five years’ experience in a supervisory role in maintenance or equivalent field preferred
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
Competitive compensation and benefits package is available and will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. EOE
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.
Burlington Capital Properties