Do you have skillful maintenance and repair experience that sets you apart from others in your field? Are you HVAC and CPO Certified? If so, the role of Maintenance Supervisor at our property could be just the job to provide you with the challenges and rewards that you desire. Burlington Capital Properties is currently reviewing applications for a Maintenance Supervisor position in the Augusta, Georgia area.
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of leadership, maintenance, repairs and customer service. We value maintenance supervisors who understand their individual and team impact on the overall success of the property and resident retention.
The hours for this position are 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday through Friday, and requires being on call for emergency maintenance on weekends/evenings.
Essential job functions include:
- Lead, supervise and perform maintenance and repair work as directed.
- Supervise and perform standard apartment maintenance which could include painting, cleaning carpets and appliance repair.
- Troubleshoot, perform and/or assist in maintenance and repairs related to plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, roofs, and carpentry.
- Assist in other duties as requested by management
- Maintenance team members may be required to be “on call”
- Control expenses to meet budgeted guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Participate in all resident promotions and/or functions as required by the property manager
- Follow all safety and liability guidelines as outlined
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess adequate working knowledge of a property’s significant maintenance needs such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry etc.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a supervisory role in maintenance or equivalent field required
- Minimum three years’ experience in maintenance or equivalent field required
- HVAC Certification required
- CPO Certification required
- Prior apartment maintenance experience preferred
- Valid Driver's License and auto insurance, and good driving record required
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
Competitive compensation and benefits package is available and will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.
Burlington Capital Properties