Maintenance Technician Wanted!
Oakwood Trail Apartments – Omaha, NE
Burlington Capital Properties is currently reviewing applications to be considered for a maintenance technician position at our Oakwood Trail Apartments located in Omaha, Nebraska. We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of maintenance, repairs and customer service. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, plus a rotating shift for after hours or weekend “on-call” responsibilities.
Maintenance team members protect and improve the overall appearance and maintenance of the property. We value employees who understand the team impact on the overall success of our properties and resident retention.
Essential job functions include:
- Perform maintenance and repair work as directed.
- Perform standard apartment maintenance which could include painting, cleaning carpets and appliance repair.
- Troubleshoot, perform and/or assist in maintenance and repairs related to plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, roofs, carpentry and swimming pool.
- Assist in other duties as requested by management
- Maintenance team members are required to be “on call” every other week
- Control expenses to meet budgeted guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Participate in all resident promotions and/or functions as required by the property manager
- Follow all safety and liability guidelines as outlined
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess adequate working knowledge of a property’s significant maintenance needs such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry etc.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- HVAC certification preferred, but not required
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Must have basic understanding of the English language and be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available and will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.
Burlington Capital Properties