Part-Time Leasing Consultant
Allen Creek – Burlington, KY
Are you an enthusiastic person with a positive, team-oriented attitude? Do you enjoy interacting with people and working with them to solve problems? Burlington Capital Properties is looking for you! We are currently accepting applications for a leasing consultant position at our Allen Creek Apartment Communities in Burlington, Kentucky. We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of customer service, resident relations and retention.
Qualified applicants should have a minimum of two years’ previous customer service experience, and prior leasing/sales experience is preferred. This 15 hour per week, part-time position requires availability on Saturdays and Mondays with occasional Sunday appointments.
If you are interested in a fast-paced industry with opportunities for performance bonuses and professional development, apply today!
The successful leasing consultant will:
- Perform activities related to apartment rental to include administrative duties and outreach marketing
- Tour and qualify prospective residents
- Maintain resident relations by providing excellent customer service and participating in resident promotions or functions as required by management
- Prepare documentation and complete move-in administrative procedures
- Meet with current residents regarding lease renewal and rates
- Represent the property community in a positive manner and to convey the benefits of the community to prospective residents
- Proactively participate in the team effort to achieve occupancy goals
- Participate in staff meetings as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to use computer and basic office equipment to perform job duties
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Excellent customer service skills, to include follow-up, a must
- A reliable vehicle and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record may be required for this position (to perform marketing duties)
This is not a benefits eligible position. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. EOE
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.
Burlington Capital Properties