Easton Park – Columbus, OH
Burlington Capital Properties is currently reviewing applications to be considered for a full-time leasing consultant position at our Easton Park housing community located in Columbus, Ohio. We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of customer service and resident relations.
This full-time position requires availability Monday – Friday with some weekend hours (schedule to be discussed during interviews). Qualified applicants must have previous customer service experience, and prior leasing/sales experience is preferred. We are looking for candidates who possess an enthusiastic, high energy demeanor with a positive team oriented attitude! If you are interested in a competitive salary, performance bonuses and an attractive benefits package, apply today!
The successful leasing consultant will:
- Perform activities related to apartment rental to include providing apartment tours, qualifying prospective residents, preparing documentation and completing move-in procedures
- Maintain resident relations by providing excellent customer service and participating in resident promotions or functions as required by management
- Meet with current residents regarding lease renewal and rates
- Represent the property community in a positive manner and to convey the benefits of the community to prospective residents
- Proactively participate in the team effort to accomplish desired results
- Participate in staff meetings as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of two years sales/leasing experience or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to use computer and basic office equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Excellent customer service skills, to include follow-up, a must
A reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record may be required for this position (to perform marketing duties).
Competitive pay and benefits package will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/
Burlington Capital Properties