Maintenance Supervisor Wanted!
Burlington Capital Properties is now accepting applications for the maintenance supervisor position at our Cross Creek Apartment Community in Beaufort, South Carolina.
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of leadership, maintenance, repairs and customer service. Maintenance team members protect and improve the overall appearance and maintenance of the property, and we value maintenance supervisors who understand their individual and team impact on the overall success of the property and resident retention.
The hours for this position are 8:00AM. – 5:00PM, Monday through Friday, with “on call” requirement for emergency maintenance on weekends/evenings on a rotating schedule. The Maintenance Supervisor role at Cross Creek Apartments could be just the job to provide you with the opportunity to positively impact others while obtaining the recognition and rewards that you deserve.
Essential job functions include:
- Lead, supervise and perform maintenance and repair work as directed.
- Supervise and perform standard apartment maintenance which could include painting, cleaning carpets and appliance repair.
- Troubleshoot, perform and/or assist in maintenance and repairs related to plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical, and carpentry.
- Assist in other duties as requested by management
- Maintenance team members are required to be “on call”
- Control expenses to meet budgeted guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Participate in all resident promotions and/or functions as required by the property manager
- Follow all safety and liability guidelines as outlined
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess adequate working knowledge of a property’s significant maintenance needs such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry etc.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a supervisory role in maintenance or equivalent field required
- Prior apartment maintenance experience preferred
- Appliance repair experience preferred
- HVAC Certification required
- Valid Driver's License and auto insurance, and good driving record required
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
Competitive compensation and benefits package are available and will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/
Burlington Capital Properties