Rising View – Bellevue, NE
Burlington Capital Properties is looking for a friendly, customer service oriented individual to maintain the overall community appearance of homes in Rising View, a Bellevue/Offutt Community. We have assembled a team of professional and dedicated individuals, committed to providing military families quality homes combined with personal service, support, and a sense of community during their stay at Offutt. Availability for this position is Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Walk the property daily to maintain "curb appeal”
- Cutting, trimming, watering grass and shrubs
- Daily trash pickup, keeping common areas free of debris and walkways clear
- Clean all common areas, market ready home exteriors, playgrounds, and overall property appearance
- Follow all safety and liability guidelines (as outlined in the safety and liability manual) and report oversights to the Property Manager
- Participate in safety training required by management
- Ensure that all items listed in the safety inspection report are up to company standards
- Maintain Resident Relations – Provide excellent customer service to all residents and participate in resident functions as required by the Property Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum one year of experience in a Porter/Groundskeeper or related position preferred
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, problems, ideas, concerns and information on work progress
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language and be able to communicate with coworkers
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- Ability to exercise schedule flexibility to accomplish set goals
If you meet the basic requirements as outlined above, please apply here today!
Competitive salary and benefits package will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.
Burlington Capital Properties