Victory Apartments – Omaha, NE
Burlington Capital Properties is currently reviewing applications for a full-time Resident Coordinator at Victory Apartments in Omaha, Nebraska. We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our resident veterans and are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of customer service, resident relations, and event planning.
This full-time position requires availability Monday – Friday, with some weekend hours (schedule to be discussed during interviews). Qualified applicants should have previous customer service experience, and prior event planning experience is preferred.
The successful Resident Relations Coordinator will:
- Maintain leasing and renewals, including meeting, greeting, and touring potential veteran residents, inputting data, and maintaining records
- Maintain veteran resident relations by updating bulletin boards, creating and distributing flyers and other communications to residents
- Work with Supportive Services Organizations to provide guidance to veterans. Coordinate possible vocational rehab programs, plan community events, and maintain the on-site pantry
- Provide excellent customer service and represent the community in a positive manner
- Assist with administrative duties and other duties as assigned by management
- Participate in staff meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum two years of customer service experience preferred
- Military experience or previous work with veterans a plus
- Possess excellent prioritizing and organizational skills
- Ability to use computer and basic office equipment required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Property management related experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record may be required
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be discussed during interviews. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/.
Burlington Capital Properties